Become a Member of Alumni & Friends
Alumni & Friends is a unique and inspiring community of graduates, parents, and friends working together to support LaGuardia and its students, teachers, and alumni.
Your Alumni & Friends annual membership dues help us sustain projects that support:
- equipment and supplies for each of LaGuardia’s six studio departments – art, dance, drama, instrumental music, technical theater, and vocal music
- accompanists for the dance, drama, and music departments, and master classes taught by industry professionals
- art supplies and live models for the art department
- on-site instrument repair and tuning over 40 pianos in the school
- scholarships for students with financial need to attend summer arts programs and receive private lessons
- emergency funding for students with financial need to cover senior dues
- resources to maintain our database of 50,000+ alumni and produce special events like reunions and other alumni gatherings
- and so much more!
Membership keeps you in contact with your school through newsletters, performances, and member giveaways for tickets and school merchandise, and allows you to view our entire library of yearbooks in digital format.
“I can’t imagine going to school anywhere besides LaGuardia. The students and teachers have incredible passion and dedication, and I feel so lucky to be a part of it. Even more special is the fact that LaGuardia has its roots in two amazing schools – Performing Arts and Music & Art. Having the alumni of these schools supporting students today makes that sense of community even stronger. I know that the creative skills LaGuardia has helped me develop will come in use no matter what I do.” – Ellie Ephross (LaG ‘20), recipient of the Music & Art Class of 1964 Award for Art
Membership is only $40 per year ($50 for international memberships) and free for LaGuardia students who graduated within the past four years.
If you are not a member of Alumni & Friends of LaGuardia High School, we invite you to join us and help support future generations of talented students.